October 30, 2012

List of Songs that Inspire and Motivate Me

I thought that it would be wonderful to names songs or tracks that inspire me. I want tracks that kind of encourage me and rise my spirits in the time of need...I've heard my list so many times, that i've got accustomed to the songs.The songs needn't only be inspirational - any thing to relax your mind after a long day's work is also fine! below are list of Song that always made my day.

Luka Chupi - AR Rahman
AajJaaneKiZidNaKaro - Farida Khanum
O plane - AR Rahman
I'm With You - Avril Lavigne
Complicated - Avril Lavigne
My Way - Frank Sinata
You'll be in my heart - Tarzan (OST)
Hakuna Matata - Lion King
That's the Way it is - Celine Dion
A New Day has come - Celine Dion
Bring me to Life - Evanescense
Vellai Pookul - AR Rahman
Take's a little Time - Amy Grant
One Love - Blue
Ya Ghali - Guitara
If I let you go - Westlife
Larger than Life - Backstreet Boys
Musafir - AR Rahman
The Shape of my Heart - Backstreet Boys
Katrin Mozhi - Mozhi
Hans Zimmer-Tennessee
Borrowed Heaven - The Corrs
Unthan Desathin Kural - AR Rahman
Haste to the wedding  - The Corrs
My Life -Justin-Bieber
Linkin Park -Burn It Down
Never Say Never - Justin Bieber
Linkin Park - Burning in the skies
Firework - Katy Perry
Heal the World - Michael Jackson
k'naan feat. david bisbal - Wavin' Flag
Man in the Mirror - Michael Jackson
Vertigo -U2
Sami Yusuf - Asma Allah
Wonderful World
Taare Zameen Par - Title Song
Chariots of Fire - John Williams (OST)
Superman - John Williams (OST)
Beautiful - Christina Aguilera
Dave Matthews Band - Everyday
Soundtrack Madagascar - I Like to move it
Underneath your Clothes - Shakira [Dont be misled by the title,the song is a lot about one's innate potential, at least thats the way i choose to take the meaning to be]
The Reason - Hoobastank
A Whole New World - Aladdin (OST)

and many More........

No comments: