May 19, 2023

Finally Understand the Meaning of Life Begin at 40's

Eventually my life slows down and I have more time to take reflect on my lives; of who I’ve become and where I seem to be headed. Many people begin to look around at their life and notice what is and isn’t working. Then I suddenly have the realization that life is finite – and the clock is ticking.
I realize MY career isn’t what I really want......to be. MY Mood swings- I experiencing a midlife crisis can seem highly temperamental, becoming angry or irritable without justification. MY Depression and anxiety- I feel sad, restless, agitated, or just plain miserable. MY Sleeplessness or oversleeping- MY Depression, MY Anxiety and a constant racing mind that significantly interfere with MY sleep. MY Obsession with Appearances- I feel the need to remain attractive to others especialy when my boys think i am out of date guy.time to show MYStyle. Begin to consumption of drugs and alcohol - to relax and calming down my negative emotions and self-medicate.( but its does't work). RESTART MY SOLAT TAHJJUD at 4.30am and my SUFISM ZIKIR to KRIYA YOGA and CHAKRA BREATHING to REHAB MYself. I feel stuck in a rut- often feel like in a bad business, a bad marriage, a bad situation – with no way out. MYAmma help me to figure out I thoughts of death or dying- Thinking obsessively about MY own mortality,obsessive and ruminating. (Dr Zaeed Klinik Fauziah help me )
i START to Be kind to MYSELF

No comments: